Our Client is seeking to hire a UX Designer for its Experience Design Studio. Our team’s focus is on collaborative, cutting-edge and intelligent design methods in cross-platform experiences – so this role requires a person who is constructive, charismatic, passionate, and committed to informed problem solving, flexibility, scalability, and innovation.
Working closely alongside key stakeholders and developers, you will help to contribute to and support the creative and iterative process through concept design, strategy and user-centric methodologies – as well as establish and carry out the more tactical experience design through to launch for various digital features and products.
In addition, you will be an integral part within our team, helping to develop, define and grow our process and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated self-starter who is eager to help to shape his or her own role and contribution.
This job isn’t just about designing experiences that produce "clicks" and sales success. It’s also about building a meaningful, long-lasting relationship between our brand, millions of people, and the entertainment we all love. It’s about helping people get the most possible enjoyment out of the service we provide. It’s about making the video experience that much better with our Client than it is with any other provider, so our customers fall in love with our products and services over and over, on every screen they desire.
The UX Designer is expected to bring insight-driven design solutions to the table, be prepared to present their solutions to a variety of stakeholder levels, defend their designs and give thoughtful consideration to feedback.
• Partner with UI counterpart to research, concept and execute on all digital platforms
• Help to define, execute and iterate on design patterns, interactions and features for the Client's brand and product initiatives across all platforms
• Help with skills-based design mentorship of junior team members
• Present work to project leads and Directors
• Demonstrate mastery regarding vertical including performance, competitive and comparative
• Design decisions based on data (qual and quant) and work in service of key KPIs
• Execute at all levels of the design process from lo-fi prototyping to launched products
• Partner with content, development and product teams to create new products and features that support and enhance cross-platform experiences
• Know when to both inspire and collaborate with your team to make career-defining work
• 5+ years of experience in UX design: highly trafficked, consumer-driven websites, apps and connected devices; cross-platform experiences; and entertainment.
• Balance of creative agency and in-house experience
• Demonstrated cross-functional collaboration
• Design mentorship or project-based design leadership
• Intimate knowledge of the latest developments in digital technology, responsive design, HTML5, both native and web app design and modern production best practices
• Uncanny ability to communicate (both written and verbal) and present complex products, services and features in a simple, intuitive and engaging manner
• Portfolio of original and breakthrough work that demonstrates thought process as well as documentation
• Bachelor or Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Interactive Design, HCI or related studies. Masters is a plus.