Client is seeking an experienced Marketing Programs Manager with a passion for B2B marketing to join their Marketing Platforms team and help businesses with promotion and discovery across client Services. A successful candidate will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer focused, team oriented, and will have an ability to work independently to meet deadlines and business objectives. You will have a proven track record for leading successful marketing programs across multiple touch points, and a passion for digital and mobile marketing.
This role requires an energy for identifying business opportunities, recommending and executing marketing strategies and tactics across channels, and an analytical mind for measuring results.
- Contribute to development and execute a clearly defined customer acquisition strategy to drive awareness and trial of client marketing platform services, Search Ads. Channels may include but not be limited to product launch management, website, email, internal and external partners, search, seo, events and more to achieve goals.
- Manage several acquisition programs already in progress.
- Work with in-house and/or agency creative teams to develop compelling marketing communications.
- Partner with Product Strategy team in A/B testing of offer strategies for customer acquisition as well as testing of product positioning, and marketing messaging.
- Understand and measure how marketing acquisition programs contribute to business performance and growth, and builds a loyal customer base.
- Support manager with quarterly budget planning and vendor management. Conduct quarterly planning to ensure budget and resources are allocated to support upcoming program requirements for new product introductions or sustaining needs. Closely manage vendors to ensure quality support and execution of programs.
***7-10years experience in B2B Marketing a plus