We are looking for a visual designer for product design and executive presentation support. Our client offers an extensible platform for 3rd Party developers and companies to build upon. The audience are developers and companies that want to partner with us to bring key elements of their products into our clients professional collaborative environment.
- Understand clients product and its value.
- Understand partner’s product and the opportunities for them to leverage our clients platform.
- Design high fidelity flows that illustrate the opportunities for our partner’s product on our clients platform.
- No language needed
- Strong command of Adobe Illustrator
- Strong understanding of branding and ability to apply/negotiate visual styles
- 2-4 years working with multiple stakeholders under tight deadlines
- Specific tools - Illustrator is the primary tool for this role. Familiarity with PowerPoint will also be helpful (since that is the final delivery format).
- Collaborate w/ partners and be senior enough to manage tight deadlines.
- Able to synthesize feedback from stakeholder reviews and iterate under tight deadlines
- Able to accurately estimate design time required to complete deliverables
- Will be partnered with member of team as an oversight role
- Able to take direction from senior designer and iterate with minimal oversight (ideally increasing domain expertise over time and not requiring much oversight at all)