- Open to Various Locations
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Erica Schmidt
This position is open to any location in the USA. You can work remotely and attend meetings occasionally in CT area.
Position will start as contract then go permanent with bonus and shares.
Our healthcare client is looking for an experienced Advocacy Marketing Director who will lead strategic initiatives and programs that drive activation of our client's digital partnerships with leading technology companies ( e.g., Apple) to build and drive consideration and affinity.
Must have experience developing/ implementing an influencer/ advocacy program - grass roots and/or paid. They are looking for someone who can bring new ideas to build out their program.
- Consult and influence enterprise functions to ensure organizational buy in for new programs and to drive program adoption and growth.
- Responsible for providing a measurement lens and supporting builds of metrics and tools to measure product partnership and program effectiveness
- Manage marketing for complex products requiring understanding of technology and its intersection with health and wellness.
- Analyze and report data in order to drive continuous improvement of marketing effectiveness and find iterative solutions to drive positive consumer behavior change/sentiment.
- Define the business case to back up assumptions and build/support for new directions/approaches adopted by the business/partners.
- Connect the dots, and innovate within the digital space and how it fits together in an evolving healthcare backdrop
- Minimum of ten years of digital application marketing experience
- Experience working with leading technology companies
- Must have demonstrated success of leading digital marketing strategy and execution from concept to launch
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, bias for action and a passion for delivering great customer experiences
- A modern marketer comfortable in digital space, e.g., technology, tools, media, creative, etc. Ability to think creatively about solutions is a key success factor in the role.
- Demonstrate a passion for achieving results in an ambiguous work environment. Tenacity and resourcefulness are essential.
- Have superior communications (written/verbal) and presentation skills. The ability to structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, and effectively present this to any level in the organization is a must.
- Established track record leading digital marketing teams
- Leader with history of success working across organizational boundaries
- Project management experience as it applies to marketing deliverables
- Bachelor's degree and at least 10 years of experience in Marketing, eCommerce, and/or Marketing Strategy
- MBA preferred – emphasis in DTC marketing.
- Product Marketing Experience
- Knowledge of and appreciation for digital tools, applications and devices
- Strong understanding of digital marketing technologies and trends
- Grass roots advocacy campaign building experience
- Problem solving capabilities
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Outstanding analytical and organization skills
- Passion for health and wellness
- Comfort with iOS, Droid, Microsoft Office Suite