- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Digital Graphic Designer (Fashion/Apparel)
Start Date: ASAP
Assignment Length: 6 Months
Location: San Francisco, CA
The purpose of this position is to work within the Global Brand Creative team to provide design capabilities in the areas of site migration to new backend Hybris platform(Project Zen), production, layout and versioning, which assist primarily with the adaptation and extension of existing design structures for eCommerce, CRM and digital projects.
- Create content and design assets for digital programs and projects (includes eCommerce, social, marketing, CRM, mobile and various media platforms), ensuring that assets support personalization and Project Zen, and are compatible with corporate standards related to visual style/branding guidelines and departmental best practice
- Develop a set of consistent and comprehensive style guide modules and type settings to implement new and existing site designs for Project Zen, including optimizing the user experience for three responsive breakpoint designs on mobile, tablet and desktop
- Collaborate with cross-functional, creative, and engineer partners to develop wireframes, prototypes, and strategic ideas that can be effectively executed within digital channels
- Skilled in basic compositing and retouching in Photoshop
- Partner and collaborate with copywriters to develop concepts with appropriate messaging implemented
- Concept and pitch presentations that visualize design proposals
- Version, resize and format materials based on existing designs
- Support the Creative Team with layout of Style Guides and Directive toolkits
- Attend and participate in creative meetings regarding project status and follow-up actions
- Maintain organized archive of art files
- Bachelor degree within design/arts field
- Minimum 2 years experience in an in-house graphic design department or agency environment
- Experience with a variety of creative and production work streams including print, photography, online/digital
- Intermediate / expert skill with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, In-Design and Sketch
- Fashion, apparel or lifestyle brand experience required
A little about our fortune 500 client... We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check. We offer empowering roles worldwide with a focus on creativity, competitive pay and benefits, professional growth, and performance-focused rewards.
• Bachelor degree equivalent education within design/arts field.
• Minimum 2 years experience in an in-house digital design department or agency environment.
• Experience with a variety of creative and production work streams including online/digital, photography and print.
• Intermediate/expert skill with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro, In-Design, and Sketch.
• TOP BRANDS in fashion, apparel or lifestyle brand experience STRONGLY preferred