Seeking Web Designer & Coding Specialist to build and code HTML Emails, and CMS microsite assets for long-term (possible temp-to-perm) contract role with a large global banking client in Wilmington, DE. Ideally our client is looking for this to be the beginning of your career at this F500 global company.
Primary responsibility involves execution of coding HTML emails as well as complex eMarketing Microsite projects and campaigns within the Marketing Service’s Digital Asset Build Team.
Need solid basic coding skills (coding quiz will be included in evaluation process).
The candidate will directly interact with marketing clients and technical teams, addressing any issues and ensuring clear communication. The candidate will need to validate, audit and test their output to ensure that the presentation and functionality meet client’s request.
Experience in Web Content Management tools and Email Distribution tools are highly desirable.
- 2-5 years experience in Web Design / coding experience experience and the below technical experience.
- Bachelor degree
- Entrepreneural work style; strive for excellence.
- Ability to follow process is crucial for the role.
- Experience with the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced fluid environment against tight timelines.
- Familiarity or experience in operations, direct marketing, and data analysis in a banking or financial institution environment is a plus.