This person will be an important member of the larger Digital Brand Commerce team at our popular sports brand company and will have the exciting opportunity to work across—and build their own skills in —paid media, search, social, and potentially other advertising/content initiatives.
The analyst’s primary remit will be to manage the curation and analysis of metrics that result from a variety of in-market brand and product campaigns. The analyst will work closely with our external agencies as well as self-serve software platforms to review and parse campaign performance, propose campaign optimizations, and socialize findings around the team and the larger marketing function.
The analyst will further support the media leads in assembling dashboards and metrics reports specific to those channels, while having the chance to contribute to pieces of the campaign work itself.
More specifically: this Analyst will ideally have a working knowledge of the Retail industry. S/he should have experience and a keen interest in branding and creative advertising, as well as today’s fast-evolving digital- and social-media space, as demonstrated by previous experience, coursework, etc.
- Lead and manage media dashboards, social media metrics platforms, and search marketing results to help team effectively optimize and improve campaigns
- Create and publish regular and ad hoc metrics reports within team and across broader global organization
- Draw conclusions from data and propose strategic, messaging, media, and/or tactical improvements to drive ROI and other marketing objectives
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing / social media / search / digital roles (some experience in retail industry preferred but not required)
- Strong quantitative abilities and high proficiency with Excel
- High proficiency in 3 rd party ad tracking/serving platforms (Google’s DCM) and site analytics tools (Adobe’s Omniture); tracking, reporting, optimization
- Familiarity or direct experience working with social/search properties such as Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Google AdWords, etc.
- Familiarity or direct experience working with content management systems and/or metrics dashboards such as Percolate, Sprinklr, etc.
- Passion for emerging web technologies, social platforms, digital media, content marketing, and innovation
- Strong communication, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and time management skills