- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Heather Farrin
Work with assigned Business Unit to ensure web sites, web content, and other (digital) media align with the strategic goals of the BU.
- Primary focus will be to create daily UI graphic assets for our internal web production team as well as hold accountability for the success of all assigned web property deliverables.
- Manage relationship and collaboration with Business Units.
- Direct overall messaging, layout and functionality of web content.
- Partners with technical team to accommodate business requirements.
- Investigates potential project alternatives and recommends potential solutions to senior management and project review boards.
- Coordinates the activities of internal and external resources to complete the project.
- Manage project scope, client expectations, and deadlines. Prioritizes and oversees site activities to ensure tasks are completed with quality, in a timely manner and within the budget.
- Shares knowledge and best practices with team; facilitates project review sessions at the close of each project.
- Works with content management to ensure content and link accuracy, currency, and consistency across web properties.
- Fully integrates into a team of producers, writers, editors, designers, developers, business managers, and key stakeholders.
- Consult and coach business unit leads on industry best practice and usability standards.
- Provide samples of impeccable web design sensibility
- Fluency in Photoshop, Illustrator and UI/UX tools, such as Sketch are a big plus.
- Must have a solid understanding of designing intuitive interfaces with frameworks such as Bootstrap
- Growth Mindset, team oriented and have a collaborative approach to creative development
- Ability to execute on quick turn project deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team in a fast paced daily turnaround environment.
- Have a sharp wit and a manner that inspires trust and confidence in clients
- Can crank out multiple unique stylistic approaches to a problem
- Motivated, high-potential performer, with demonstrated ability to influence and lead
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to solve complex problems and successfully manage ambiguity and unexpected change
- Teachable and embracing of best practices and feedback as a means of continuous improvement
- Consistently high achiever marked by perseverance, humility and a positive outlook in the face of challenges
- Overall 2-5 years combined technology, design, and management experience in a large complex environment
- 2+ years experience managing and designing for enterprise scale web sites
- Strong working knowledge of Usability best practices and study design
- Working knowledge of web publishing standards, content development and management, and web technologies
- Demonstrated experience as an effective project team contributor and team leader
- Expertise in web design and asset creation.
- Strong knowledge of all elements of a web User Experience including: Prototyping, Wireframing, User Research, Requirements Gathering and Documentation
- Experience with Adobe CS, Axure, Atlassian, Hippo and similar content systems a plus
Our client is an American research and advisory technology firm headquartered in Stamford, CT.
***Background check is required for this position.***
*** Submit your resume and elevator pitch describing your credentials for this particular role. Use the job description as your guide.***