- Bellevue, WA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Chessjuan Monk
REPORTING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 Months
LOCATION: Bellevue, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER! **
- Develop and coach team members tasked with designing and producing analyses that answer complex business questions into actionable information.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams (Product Analytics, Data Warehouse, Finance) to drive analyses and insights that leads to insightful decision and improved financial performance/ROI for the business.
- Work with business stakeholders and teams to optimize the analysis and insights. - Act as key point of contact for Partners/Cross functional team and champion the analyses required.
- Manage monthly forecast process and led the annual business plan effort for the [Brand].
- Report to management on performance vs. forecast of marketing programs using internal database and third-party software.
- Formulate and communicate findings to organization. - Mine database for critical business insights intelligence. - Provide thought leadership and analytical support to members of the [Brand's] Marketing team.
- Prior Omniture tagging knowledge required.
- Background in Data Analytics, Modeling and/or Business intelligence.
- Bachelors/Masters degree. Scientific, technology, mathematic or economic field preferred.
- Self-motivated with 5+ years of industry work experience. ---significant experience
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)