Our client is a large financial institution in Jacksonville, Florida and they are looking for a Marketing Program Manager to join their Marketing Team for a 3+ month contract role. This Marketing Program Manager job is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered.
The Marketing Program Manager will be responsible for overseeing a series of projects supporting key marketing initiatives designed to increase associate engagement and delivery of core messaging to financial advisors and clients.
Marketing Program Manager Key deliverables includes:
- Development of client engagement tools and internal communications
- Maintenance of existing client and associate facing collateral
- Maintenance of online content
- Production and Servicing communications
Required Skills of Marketing Program Manager:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem solving, and organizational skills
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate action and adapt to change
- Proven ability to make tough decisions and accept challenging assignments