We are working with a global Fortune 50 company that leads its industry in technology, innovation and customer experience and are looking for a contract Project Manager to join their Creative Services team located in their Tukwila, WA location. PMP Certification highly preferred.
Candidate will be responsible for efficiently running the operations of large-scale integrated campaigns to drive business results.
The project manager will drive operational excellence for a multifunctional creative team, partnering closely with creative directors, account managers, and creative talent across multiple offices. Additionally, the project manager must confidently adapt to a dynamic work environment, prioritizing dozens of large projects at any given time while ensuring project deliverables are on schedule and within budget. This is a client facing role that requires an individual to be confident, resourceful, professional, and take initiative.
• Identify project requirements, constraints and deadlines to develop statements of work, project schedules, and estimates. Obtain business partner approval on statements of work, schedules and estimates.
• Develop project plans for integrated campaigns with multiple deliverables including graphic design, multimedia, web, photo, video, exhibits, writing and editing.
• Tracking project schedules, estimates to actual costs, documenting and communicating change requests to project scope, budget and schedule.
• Assist in resource management.
• Close out completed projects, and archive deliverables.
• Generate reports using the organization’s resource management system.
• Coordinate final production and vendor support as needed.
• Advise on process improvements and lead lessons learned meetings.
• Serve as the team point of contact for questions regarding project process, estimates statement of work and deadlines.
• Communicate effectively in writing and verbally with peers, leadership, business partners and external partners.
This is a 12 month assignment with the potential for an extension based on the candidate’s contributions to the organization.
PMP certification preferred. Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years’ related work experience, a Master’s degree and typically 8 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.