Looking for Packaging Designers for the Girls Brand team at Hasbro!
Hasbro’s Girls Design and Development Team is seeking a creative and passionate Mid-Level Graphic Designer interested in working in a fast paced environment with a collaborative team. Responsibilities include developing and evolving brand DNA and packaging line looks for existing and new girls brands.
• High level of creativity, passion and integrity
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with production and printing requirements
• Ensure Brand consistency throughout all expressions
• Branding and packaging support for Baby Alive, FurReal and Joy For All brands
• Develop graphic assets, including logos, icons, patterns, package layouts, trade show layouts, style guides, presentation slides
• Adhere to assigned budget, approvals and deadlines
• Participate and contribute in brainstorm sessions
• Seek out and apply current trends and insights
• Adhere to Quality and Legal guidelines