As Content/Editorial Strategist you will support a digital transformation that builds on an already large successful mobile and online service offerings. Responsible for setting and executing strategies that align with business objectives and drive digital innovation, helping to establish the best digital customer experience.
Responsible for enhancing the desktop, mobile and tablet experiences for current and prospective customers.
Looking for a top-notch editorial strategist with:
• At least five years of experience planning content strategies for responsive sites.
• At least 10 years of experience writing and editing customer-facing content for the digital space.
• Experience in banking and financial topics (preferred but not required).
• Experience working in an Agile development environment is a plus.
• Experience working in cross-functional teams, interacting with designers, researchers, usability specialists, product managers, legal and compliance experts, and line-of-business owners.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a thorough knowledge of the English language, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and usage. Spanish language proficiency is a plus, as is a firm understanding of the Associated Press style guide.
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably in English, Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, or other communications-related field.
• Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
• Experience adhering to documented standards for copy, obtaining feedback and approvals from clients, and revising documents according to that feedback. Must be able to produce copy that's consistent with brand voice and tone.
• Experience enforcing best practices and processes from the start of the project life cycle to the project’s official launch.
• Working onsite in San Francisco.
* You will need to provide at least three recent web writing samples (online portfolios are preferred) and may be asked to complete a written test after the first interview.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc of your Résumé and link to your samples or pdf of samples. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards