Tell me about your department:
The View Services product team manages the digital experience and customer flow for services our client's sites and apps.
This position will support the ecommerce product management efforts for developing and optimizing the strategies that drive the services experiences on our client's sites and apps.
The Product Manager is a role acting as a key point of contact for fulfilment for our client's sites. The ideal candidate will work to define, document requirements, manage, and deliver a creative and high-quality roadmap based on Enterprise & Dotcom strategy and vision. Success is measured by Revenue, Customer Satisfaction and Margin. This person can be a part of making history with enabling unmatched convenience for the customer through enhancing fulfilment methods such as Store Pickup, Same Day Shipping, and client's Delivery. The quantity opportunities are abundant – a passion and voracious appetite tackle feature after feature to rapidly show advancement and measurable progress to improve revenue, satisfaction, and reduce costs.
Responsibilities/Deliverables that the resource will be responsible for:
• Work with key business partners to write/drive user stories, QA and Agile sprint planning
• Understand what the customer needs are from a Mobile Perspective
• Analyze site analytics and report / present out to key stakeholders
• Coordinate and execute projects and regular Agile software development rhythm
What are the MUST have skills that you are looking for in a candidate?
• Documenting the business opportunity in easy-to-understand terms.
• Writing the feature and requirements for the feature for a Business Analyst to easily understand and adapt to specific technical changes.
• A passion for creating shareholder, employee and customer delight via fulfillment optimization.
• Must have experience translating customer requirements and feedback into effective online experiences, including story writing and managing sprints.
• Experience as a business analyst, quality analyst, project manager, product analyst or product manager for an online / web organization
Articulating business needs to technical audiences
Working closely with our amazing engineering talent to document what is needed in plain, easy to understand terms.
• A passion and curiosity to understand how complex things work.
• Financial and/or web analytics background
• Project coordination/ management / Agile software development experience
• Ability to create and deliver presentations
• Solid understanding of customer facing / website user experiences
• Understanding of information architecture, graphic design, HTML, CSS