Our client is one of the world’s most influential media companies, home to iconic brands. In total, client X brands touch nearly ½ of all households in the United States. The company is already rapidly evolving from being the world’s leading print publisher to a print + digital media powerhouse. Additionally, X is looking to leverage these iconic brands and further accelerate this evolution by introducing new products/services that will deepen our customer relationships and drive transformative growth in the future.
Client's Consumer Marketing is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, data-driven individual to be part of a very exciting opportunity in a newly created team that focuses on developing new revenue opportunities across all X brands. This team is a highly dynamic, flexible collection of resources that runs like an internal consulting team that can rapidly be injected into situations and provide significant analytic/strategic insight to guide executive decision making.
This role is as the Consumer Market Development Digital Designer, and this person will be developing concepts, layouts and designs for responsive landing pages, email campaigns, and other digital assets including but not limited to banner ads and social media that will drive customer engagement and signup. You will initiate layout, select colors, artwork, photography, font treatment and other visual elements for the design. Ability to hone copy and consumer call to action a plus.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Create solutions for direct consumer marketing that introduces and reinforces product benefit and brand
• Produce high quality visual and interactive mobile, web, social and print experiences
• Work with Consumer Market Development team to develop and execute concepts for wide range of consumer facing products and services
• Partner with multiple stakeholders to deliver creative solutions with the best possible user experience in short timeframes
• Quickly internalize internal and external feedback, market landscape and metrics to create user-centered designs
• Create visual designs across a wide range of assets (including landing pages, web and mobile interfaces, social tiles, etc) that engage consumers to take action
• Help creative workflow process run smoothly and find innovative ways to enhance it
• Proven: You have a great visual, layout and typographic sensibility. You come with a strong portfolio of visual and interactive design work. Your strong project management experience combined with your skills in digital design, print and production process will make you a great asset and a true partner.
• Communicative: You are organized and a strong communicator. Peers, bosses and direct reports flock to you for your dynamism and clarity. Your crystal clear approach to communication is immediately recognized.
• Knowledgeable: You stay current with evolving technology and design landscape including the emergence of new standards and devices. You have a strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Sketch. You have an interest in advertising, marketing, media, social media and branding.
• Solutions Oriented: Your can-do attitude is contagious. You tackle projects from a strategic and creative approach with nothing standing in your way of achieving the end goal. You are a self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as adhering to project timelines in a fast-paced environment.