- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a 1 Year Temporary Assignment
- Must have digital portfolio link at the top of resume to be considered
- Local candidates only please
- Broadcast and / or Large Agency experience required
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a HTML Email Designer/ Coder to their project team. The ideal candidate will have email coding and design skills to deliver outstanding design for product and editorial marketing efforts. You should have a broad portfolio, demonstrating strong skills in web, email, display advertising and social media campaigns. In addition to excellent design skills, a successful candidate will be able to work effectively in both a collaborative and independent environment to complete projects while meeting all deadlines.
- Assist with digital creative projects that are related to our client's digital products and content marketing needs.
- Create impactful email campaigns that follow industry best practices and standards to drive engagement and customer retention.
- Knowledge of, and ability to design for all devices and screen sizes
- Bring designs to life with HTML and CSS across a variety of platforms
- Free Self Pace Training
- Opportunities in some of the Top Fortune 500 Companies in the area
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
- 3-5 years of experience in design and development – media or entertainment, related industry experience preferred
- Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail
- Extensive experience using Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other associated design and collaboration software
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and jQuery
- Experience designing and developing responsive design templates for email marketing
- Great communication and collaboration skills with the ability to lead and influence others
- Ability to evaluate data and make recommendations
- Must be organized, able to act independently, and be flexible to adapt to business needs
Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in a design-related discipline, such as: Web Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent work experience.