- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCT MANAGER! **
Leading the development of new products and product related marketing opportunities within a category. Develops strategic assessments for products, and manages the product performance against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives.
- Leads development of new products and product-related marketing opportunities, from concept through implementation strategies, for new and existing products, including nomenclature and packaging.
- Manages project teams and timelines to deliver products and programs. May work with cross-functional partners to ensure the best available costs, terms and quality.
- Develops strategic assessments, including strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats, for products and programs. Identifies and quantifies specific product drivers in support of marketing calendar strategies.
- Initiates or suggests analysis of financial performance to influence strategic plans.
- Conducts and analyzes consumer research to determine new marketing and product opportunities and to validate new products and programs.
- Monitors the domestic and global marketplace for new product innovations, competitors, lifestyle trends and emerging technologies.
- Identities innovation ideas. Evaluates via testing and analyses results. Recommends go-forward plan, fleshing ideas out into full-blown concepts
- Progressive experience in product or brand management, and financial understanding of a packaged goods environment
- Leading or assisting in development of product concepts, from conception through implementation
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Nielsen/IRI a plus
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)