- East Windsor, NJ
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Rae Jones
• Establishes and manages to critical dates required for on time implementation of the Software Asset Management program.
• Evaluate the impact of changes to the overall project plan
• Day to day deployment task management of cross functional teams ensuring successful completion of deployments within scope and schedule.
• Proactively reviews and validates deployment project plans identifying risks, issues and gaps that could impact project timelines and goals; develops corresponding mitigation plans in collaboration with their management and cross functional teams
• Plans the agenda for and facilitates project team meetings
• Prioritizes and drives cross-functional activities as related to the projects he/she is managing
• Implements quality assurance practices to ensure quality handoffs between cross functional groups
• Manages communications and summary reports for various audiences based on deployment project plans and status; provides accurate project status information in the form of formal briefings, program/project coordination meetings, and written/graphic reports
• Escalates issues requiring action or decisions to program manager, as necessary
• Coordinates with other work streams, projects, and initiatives which may impact successful completion of project.
• Acts as a single point of contact for project status. Maintains communication with stakeholders.
• Addresses problems through risk management and contingency planning and presents solutions and/or options to executive management. Ensures effective implementation of solutions/changes.
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance.
• Track communication plan and training program.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Strong skills in project management, process mapping and business requirements gathering.
• Highly proficient in listening skills and questioning skills for clarification and understanding.
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze business processes and workflows.
• Knowledge of the Software Asset Management process.
• Knowledge of Ariba P2P system.
Leading Educational Publisher