Large Entertainment and Consumer Products brand in Pasadena is seeking a temporary Product Integrity Engineer for a 5-month contract. In this role the Product Integrity Engineer will check quality standards for apparel and softlines products.
- Knowledge of quality standards and regulatory compliance requirements for apparel and softlines.
- Proficiency in apparel labeling regulations.
- Ability to review lab test reports and determine if products meet compliance requirements.
- Ability to communicate orally in group settings and in writing, in English Proficiency with MS Outlook, Excel, Word and simple database search functions
- Understanding of US, EU and Chinese apparel regulations