You’re an exceptionally talented UX designer who enjoys working side-by-side with UX research, product management and technical innovators. Your work inspires others. You care about helping sellers maximize their business potential. You are driven to protect all the experience elements that customers care about: discoverability, product quality and selection, fulfillment quality, and pricing. Your sensible design process, unique design philosophy and mature interpersonal behavior can help push the needle on mobile and desktop UX, and bring happiness to buying and selling.
· Starting with the customer and working backward; leveraging customer feedback, in-depth site analytics, internal subject matter experts, and research findings.
· Quickly come up with insightful workflows and simple solutions to complex interaction design problems.
· Use informal and formal methods to test your work with users.
· Take end-to-end responsibility by creating design deliverables that serve the needs of both business and technology.
· Demonstrate good judgment in choosing appropriate deliverables, such as: user stories and use cases, workflows, prioritized feature lists, conceptual diagrams, information architecture, wireframes, low-fidelity mockups and click-through prototypes.
· Collaborate with agile, multi-disciplinary teams to evaluate the feasibility of proposed features and create phased approaches to development.
· Champion great UX in the face of technical constraints.
· Develop, collaborate on and maintain design patterns.
· Bring joy to your project teams by gifting them with delightful designs, interesting ideas, and proactive gestures that save them time.
· At least 4 years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect or similar role.
· Proven track record in solving a variety of complex interactive consumer or commercial design problems, for desktop and mobile, for diverse populations of high-volume users, with demonstrable improvements to the user experience.
· Ability to rapidly prototype and create a variety of design artifacts.
· Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based information architecture and responsive design.
· Deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Strong bias for action; ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· The ability to communicate professionally and authentically with internal customers and senior leadership.
· Self-directed. Sets and meets deadlines, multi-tasks, and prioritizes.
· Smart and timely decisions. Understands when to own a decision and when to get input from others.
· Ability to create responsive interactive prototypes with Axure or similar tools.
· Visual design and UI writing abilities.
· Program or product management working with international teams.