Large Consumer Products and Entertainment brand in Pasadena is seeking a Merchandise Coordinator for a temporary 1-month assignment (with the possibility of extension).
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Passion for retail/merchandise buying
- Effective communication and ability to work with cross-functional partners
- 1 – 2 years of experience in merchandising, buying or planning for a retail organization
- Full understanding of the components involved in creating a successful merchandise.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and comfortable adapting to purchasing systems
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Good communication skills
- High motivation, willingness to learn
- Extremely organized individual with the ability to effectively interact with allocators, Planners and merchandisers.