- Hartford County
- Job Terms:
- W2, depending on experience
- posted by:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization, is looking for a Market Research Specialist for a long-term contract to hire role. This perfect candidate will assist in managing research projects and insight deployment and delivery to internal stakeholders and clients. Strong research and analytical skills are required, including objective setting, data collection, design, vendor management, applying data analysis including advanced techniques, and reporting findings that are concise and meaningful. The Market Research Specialist will report to the Market Research Manager and will be responsible for supporting multiple internal clients and a variety of key initiatives. This is a great opportunity for associates who are looking to grow their careers to the next level and will provide an opportunity for solid direction and support to grow strategic ability.
The Market Research Specialist will assist in making the critical connections needed to build relationships with marketing and sales, other data mining and analytical functions, other business and functional partners and other Marketing Insight colleagues. In addition, there will be a focus on working with trend data to review results for accuracy and evaluation of impact, as well as brand and customer experience tracking.
Our client is a Fortune 500 company.
Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes:
Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work.
Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
The successful candidate will be highly organized, proficient in all aspects of research design and execution, comfortable in a highly collaborative setting working with leaders, and able to manage qualitative and quantitative studies.
This position will help ensure research is designed and conducted with business actions in mind, at the highest quality levels so as to build trust and confidence in the findings and support key business decisions.
The ideal candidate will have a 5-8 years experience and demonstrate increasing responsibility in their previous roles. Preferred experience is on the vendor side managing tracking and looking to move to client side.
Desired skills should include:
- Expertise in consumer and B2B research
- Proven experience managing both quantitative and qualitative research
- Exposure to brand and customer satisfaction tracking studies
- Exposure to consumer and customer segmentation
- Able to combine and reconcile information from a variety of sources – qualitative, quantitative, custom, and business metrics – to develop convincing business plans
- Ability to balance the science of market research with sound, practical insights
- Able to communicate efficiently and convincingly with leaders
- Understanding of health industry or broader financial services, though not required
- Exposure to managing research vendors
- Prior experience on the client-side is preferred, though not required
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing Science/Market Research, Economics or Statistics or equivalent work experience.
- Quick study, high energy, self-starter, approachable, and collaborative
- Flexibility, keen to improve organizational effectiveness
- Willing to take initiative and drive results
- Team player
- Good communication skills and problem solver
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
Selected candidates will be required to pass a drug test and background checks prior to start.