Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking for a Bilingual Producer to add to their team.
- This is a 1 year temp to hire opportunity for the right person
- Open to Non-local candidates - Relocation Assistance not provided
- Must have Entertianment / Drama TV experience
- Demo reel required for consideration
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US
• Manage all phases of on-air promotion creation including concept development, production, post-production and adaptation to other platforms.
• Create, conceptualize and bring innovative multiplatform ideas to drive tune-in and engagement.
• Develop campaign creative briefs as per approved process.
• Collaborate with graphics department to conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
• Guide / Direct video editors, sound designers, and voice over talent.
• Participate in ideation or brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
• Execute internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as communication liaison between departments.
• Provides constructive feedback to graphic artist.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest marketing, social, digital and industry trends.
• Work with Operations team in the planning and production of live-action shoots.
• On-location production supervision.
• Team player able to prioritize work and approach each project with a positive, solutions-oriented mindset.
• Ability to work under pressure on a fast-paced demanding environment.
• Experience producing presentation videos and sizzle tapes.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in promotions / marketing.
• Must be fluent in Spanish and English (speak, read & write)
• Must have ability to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
• Must be willing to work in Miami, Doral and/or Hialeah, Florida
• Must be “on call” 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, and natural disaster emergencies.
• Must be willing to travel, as needed and on weekends, with short notice.
• Ability to work regular hours
. • Must be available to work all shifts, including early mornings, evenings, holidays, weekends, late breaking news and hurricane emergencies.
• Ability to multitask
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills