- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Up to $58/hr DOE
- posted by:
- Lindsay DesRochers
Fortune 500 company is seeking Dialogue Writer for AI/Chatbot to join their growing New Product Development team in San Francisco. They are focused on exploring adjacencies and pushing the boundaries of traditional ecommerce. Looking for creative thinkers that are entrepreneurial, critical of the current experiences around them and innovators who are energized to re-imagine the way people, brands and services mesh in the digital world.
- Improve our bot’s personality and tone of voice, and bring it to the entire product
- Work closely with product designers to create conversations that will guide users where we want them to go
- Create and maintain documentation of all the dialogue in the product
- Create a style and execution guide
- Be able to make recommendations based on consumer and industry research and trends.
- Come up with and vet content that bridges what consumers want with business goals.
A little about our Fortune 500 client... We are always looking for high-energy, self-motivated, committed individuals who are passionate about their work. Our team members enjoy a challenging environment that places the highest value on innovation, accountability and playing to win. Our group combines the entrepreneurial energy of a start-up with the resources and trusted leadership of a major corporation. Our culture is based on open and honest communication, respect for other points of view and a spirit of fun that keeps egos in check. We offer empowering roles worldwide with a focus on creativity, competitive pay and benefits, professional growth, and performance-focused rewards.
- Digital Portfolio including work of short form and long form writing, marketing and social media content, and/or user interface copy
- Fluent in memes and other internet culture
- Experience writing for nascent technology
- Able to consider business, engineering, product, and consumer goals when creating content
- Knowledgeable about trends in ecommerce and digital, especially for mobile
- Ability to work on-site in SF office
- Bonus: Experience writing for AI powered experiences
- Bonus: Experience writing dialogue