Entry Level Position
Responsible for providing creative and technical writing support for less complex member and provider medical communication materials.
- Assists in developing creative writing solutions that provide a consistent message to members and providers.
- Writes, edits, and reviews content for traditionally printed programs (collateral, provider and member communications, direct mail, etc.) and/or digital programs (micro sites, mobile, etc.).
- Ensures all materials meet internal and external business and legal standards and follows appropriate corporate standards, guidelines, and approval processes.
- Assists with the distribution process as well as process improvements that support operational excellence, and supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc).
- Requires a BA/BS; 1 year of medical communication writing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience in health care or managed care preferred.
Must be able to work under pressure in fast-paced, dynamic environment. Preferred experience with writing for low-literacy audiences and with behavioral psychology.
*This is a 3 month contract position with an opportunity to apply for the full time position