- San Mateo, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Kevin Witthuhn
Graphic and Visual Designers - we have a great, long-term opportunity for in San Mateo with a widely-recognized financial services operation. We are looking for graphic designers with paid social advertisement experience and an ability to translate complex narratives across major social channels in a concise, visually appealing fashion.
As one of the lead designers on a team focused on customer acquisition, this position will be responsible for development of multiple ads designed for specific social channels and A/B testing image and copy combinations. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 2 years of experience as a graphic designer with portfolio samples showing paid social advertisements, ideally for large brand-name comanies.
Sounds pretty incredible, we know! So what is the day-to-day like? I’m glad you asked, let’s talk about the responsibilities!
Serve as a lead designer on social advertisement programs for all major channels
Develop and optimize content based on user research studies as well as focused testing
Develop social ads from ideation to deployment as part of a cross-functional marketing effort
Maintain internal brand and visual design standards
Collaborate on multiple projects simultaneously and maintain open lines of communication on development timelines.
Pretty awesome, we know! Let’s go over the requirements!
5+ years of graphic design experience, Minimally, 2+ years on social ads
Start-to-finish campaign design experience
Expert-level skills with Illustrator, Photoshop and the rest of the Adobe Creative Suite
Experience working on well-known brands
Ability to manage several campaigns simultaneously and prioritize accordingly
Last but not least let’s go over a little about us here at Aquent, so you know what you are getting into with this incredible partnership!
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) - Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
**We also offer an outstanding referral bonus program where you can earn thousands of dollars just for knowing and referring talented friends!**
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume, cover letter and portfolio link to: email@example.com