This Sales Animation team is an up and coming creative team. They are loved by sales, advertisers, and agencies because they help them make good creative quickly.
The Sales Animation Team is comprised of members that work hard and focus on valuable work for extended periods of time. You must be comfortable with concentrated work, but not overly-long hours, as most people on the team work near to a 40 hour work week or less.
This is a tight team – everyone knows what everyone is working on, and they all appreciate good effort, quality work, and great design.
To be on this team, you need a keen eye for design, beauty, brand, and message, as you will often need to capture the spirit of a well-established brand into your work. You will design display creative, develop HTML ads for mobile and desktop, and create videos. You will consult with sales, product and external clients to design new creative strategies. You will have opportunities to influence Product design. You are expected to leverage your work experience to contribute big ideas toward the overall growth of display strategy.
New team members will be required to work on-site in the San Francisco office (located near the Bay Bridge) for most days of the week (some flexibility allowed).
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Design and develop custom layouts for dynamic re-marketing ad campaigns of multiple sizes for Adwords & DoubleClick.
- Create final graphic designs from client creative direction.
- Develop solutions for new functionality requests.
- Support & troubleshoot Client/Sales team’s implementations of custom layouts.
- Maintain documentation for custom layouts and support the global teams creating them.
- BS/BA Degree in Graphic Design, Web Development, Advertising, and/or UI Design OR additional 2 years relevant work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in interactive advertising or design
- Fluency with Adobe Creative Cloud tools and Google Drive Apps
- Good, friendly communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high volume work environment (you've heard this one before, but it is not hyperbole in our case)
Nice to have
- Strong typographic skills and a clean visual design sense
- Expert with Photoshop
- Knowledge of Git version control
- Experience with Google Web Designer
- Video editing experience (Premiere Pro, AfterEffects experience is a major plus)
- Previous experience working with or for an advertising agency
- Familiarity, previous experience with, or interest in exploring: Google Web Designer, JSON, Git, Sass, AngularJS, NodeJS, Google APIs, Adwords, DoubleClick, Google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendar, Hangouts, Drive)