**Bilingual Spanish speaker preferred
• Project manages the development of marketing collateral from inception to completion.
• Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief.
• Provides project direction to creative services.
• Collaborates with brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support.
• Manages the development of proposal content
• 3-5 years experience in marketing or advertising.
• Familiarity with offline and online requirements.
Marketing & Creative Project Manager
Project manages the development of marketing collateral. Develop project work plans including schedule, cost estimates, and creative brief. Provides project direction to creative services. Collaborates with Brand, marketing, product and creative teams and provides client support. Manages the development of proposal content.
1. This recruit will refresh creative in alignment with Medicare plans and rates.
2. Take the layout to Sales Function to get approval from Sales Leaders on the creative prior to Licensing & Submissions.
3. Ensure existing creative content is compliant
4. Ensure marketing disclaimers are correct
5. Submit pURLs (personal URLs) to L&S for approval
6. Update rates and benefits for AEP
7. Update language that refers to rates and benefits
8. Update Advantage Plus
9. 2017 Stars and 2018 Rates
10. Ensure Stars ratings is up to date
11. 2018 Stars and 2018 Plans
12. Confirm English copy will translate into Spanish
13. Confirm Spanish enrollment forms can be developed
14. Proof rates and benefits with a translator
Top Daily Responsibilities:
1. Administrative functions, participates in project meetings, document deliverables, update risk logs
2. Updates Sharepoint, spreadsheets, tracks issues, documents and follows-up on action items, schedules meetings via WebEx, drives meeting materials.
Skills a Top Candidate Should Have:
1. Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
2. Demonstrate experience with MS applications
3. Attention to detail/accuracy
1. Advanced knowledge of Sharepoint
2. Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work/time management
3. Spanish speaking
2. Interpersonal relationship skills
3. Meeting management/facilitating skills
4. Critical thinking
1. Standard Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00-5:00 pm
2. The Contingent Worker may be granted the privilege to work from home periodically, but at this time, this position works in the office.