Aquent's Fortune 500 retail client is looking for a UX Designer to work an initial 6 month contract onsite in Richfield, MN. This role is on the Services Product UX Team, part of the Strategic Growth Office.
The Services Product UX Team manages web and ecommerce applications that integrate with company's website and standalone digital experiences. The SGO team (Strategic Growth Office) is a nimble team that works quickly and iteratively to develop experiences for product growth potential.
Projects include growth strategy experiences that allows the organization to pilot services in selected regions. In addition the teams day-to-day responsibilities include service projects for installation and repair attachinh services to products. The team engages in customer experience research that is implemented from online to store retail following the customer journey to understand users buying habits and how they desire to have products and services to integrate into their lifestyle.
•Visual designs that meet company branding standards
•Visual design that incorporates logic flows through design and development collaboration
•Integration with the Information Architecture process
- 5-7 years of design experience
- Graphic or web design skills
- Worked in a web environment building web pages
- Interaction design experience
- Adobe software, Photoshop, illustrator or Photoshop required
- HTML & CSS ideal
- Hexcodes & margins ideal – to be able to communicate to frontend development team
- Invision prototyping experience is a plus
1. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in project teams
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to articulate ideas effectively with business partners
3. Strong ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
4. Strong detail orientation, and a passion for consistency
5. Problem solving skills