Our healthcare client, located in Philadelphia, PA has an immediate need for a Medicare Marketing Specialist. They are looking for an energetic, outgoing person to join their marketing and communications team. This position is responsible for all sales agent communications, direct mail campaigns for internal sale agents, and event planning/management. Writing samples required for consideration.
This client will require drug and background screening
This position requires an individual that is very detail-oriented, self-motivated and flexible (a team player who is always willing to pitch in with other tasks as needed to successfully support the internal clients). Experience in supporting sales teams is preferred.
• Manage the development of marketing materials including soliciting input and approvals from a cross-functional team of associates
• Ensure the quality of the material
o Focus on the accuracy of the creative output based on the initial input from product management and others
o Manage the change control process so that all edits are accurately made
• Maintain project schedule for all projects and ensure timely completion based on approved schedule
• Exhibit thorough knowledge of Medicare Marketing Guidelines
• Actively engage to problem solve and prioritize competing priorities
• Manages more complex projects independently providing weekly updates on project status and performance to immediate supervisor
• Manages all aspects of agent communications
o Includes development and execution of weekly email communications for various sales channels
o Develops presentations for webinars and onsite training
o Supports events with communications as well as onsite event management
• Monitors the financials for mid-scale/small projects including monitoring expenses and vendor invoices against estimates
A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or communications/related field.
Over 5 years significant experience, preferably working with sales teams, is required.
Must have exceptional writing and proofreading abilities as well as excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work under tight deadlines.
Extensive project management experience with proven decision-making responsibility, cost/budget, and print production experience is strongly preferred.
Considerable experience with Microsoft Office and Adobe programs is required. Microsoft Project, SalesFusion, GoToWebinar, a plus.
Experience with Medicare preferred.
Writing samples required with application submission.