Are you a graphic designer who has experience designing everything from a printed marketing brochure to a digital web banner ad and website? Are you looking to work in an environment that promotes teamwork and learning? If so, we have a GREAT opportunity for you!
Our client is located in Northern VA (not metro accessible YET-- come on silver line!!) and is looking for a graphic designer with not only the design chops, but also the go-getter positive personality to join their marketing team. This is an important role as they are currently going through a website redesign and NEED a designer who can jump in with the attitude that no job is too small or too big! This is a contract position meaning you would work 40 hours a week/5 days a week onsite for 3 months +.
Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Designing/laying out design for printed materials such as brochures, catalogues, direct mail pieces, events, fliers and any other printed project that relates to marketing.
- Making design edits to already existing webpages and creating landing pages and web banner ads focused on brand messaging
- Participate in team meetings and suggesting other digital and print related designs that can help to reach business marketing goals
- Work with production manager to make sure that design project deadlines are met
- Provide content suggestions during design process
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to apply with your online portfolio including both print and digital examples and an updated resume.