- Owings Mills, MD
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Alicia Capobianco
Our large financial services client located in Owings Mills, MD is looking for a Senior Instructional Design for a year-long contract assignment with potential for extension. The MUST haves for this role are experience with learning design & development, project management experience, Storyline 2 and Captivate.
- Senior Learning Design Consultant The Sr. Learning Design Consultant will be responsible for designing learning solutions utilizing standardized models of instructional design and instructional delivery to ensure consistent learner completion of goals and learning objectives.
- The Sr. Learning Design Consultant will follow principles of adult learning and instruction to develop highly engaging, relevant and innovative learning materials The position may focus on talent and leadership development although projects may extend beyond those realms including sales, compliance and systems training.
- It requires the individual in this position to gain understanding of these complexities and be able to target the learning strategies to the right level of learning to the right audience level- executive, senior, mid-level and frontline leaders as well as individual contributors.
- The position will work on learning design projects that have business segment impact, global and cultural applicability.
- The Sr. Learning Design Consultant will collaborate with other Enterprise Learning staff to analyze learning needs, goals and objectives; identify audience; and determine the required training strategy and appropriate delivery system.
- This position will also contribute to the identification of instructional strategies, develop measurable objectives, and design a course structure in close collaboration with Program Managers, Development Consultants and SMEs.
- This position is mostly focused on creating new courses as well as updating existing courses for specific client needs. The Sr. Learning Design Consultant will be expected to support the development and release of courseware, including designing content, working with outside vendors as needed, interviewing SMEs and documenting information accurately, applying style guidelines, submitting drafts to stakeholders and SMEs for review and incorporating feedback.
The MUST haves for this role are experience with learning design & development, project management experience, Storyline 2 and Captivate.
Please no phone calls.
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
Background Checks & Drug Screen required