- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
DIGITAL PRODUCTION DESIGNER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL DIGITAL PRODUCTION DESIGNER! **
- Working with a team of 4 other designers, most of the work will silo-ed and focused on the digital components of projects.
- Production of digital files for release based on assortment direction developed by design team.
- Send files off to the pre-press department, but most of the day-to-day communication will happen within the team as it relates to the work.
- 2 years professional experience with a design firm advertising agency or marketing department.
- Strong digital production skills in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop in particular)
- Understanding of design language and art direction
- Typographic skills
- Mastery of spot color and process color
- Portfolios are required for consideration, candidates submitted without will be rejected
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)