Our client is an industry leading global provider of information technology to organizations of all sizes. With an industry leading position in servers, storage, networking converged systems, software and services, combined with customized financing solutions,they are best equipped to deliver the right IT solutions to help drive optimal business outcomes for customers.
In this role, you will be a part of the Server Options Product Marketing organization leading the product marketing activities of one of the options categories. The options categories include Server Memory, Server Networking, Server Persistent Memory, Rack and Power Infrastructure, and Server Storage.
• Developing the value proposition and messaging for the option category.
• Utilizing the messaging to develop customer facing collateral, as well as internal and channel facing sales enablement material.
• Developing and managing the execution of the go-to-market (GTM) plan for the option category and select initiatives focused on driving awareness and/or demand.
• Working with the product management organization in the development of messaging and collateral.
• Working with other organizations across client company at both a corporate and regional level on product announcements and GTM plans.
• Developing content for use blogs, social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) and digital assets (ebooks, infographics, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or Engineering
MBA a plus
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• 7+ years’ experience in technology product marketing
• Experience in PC servers, hardware, software or services a plus
• Self-starter/independent, able to take a vision and make it a reality
• Excellent skills in writing, developing presentations, and communication
• Project management
• Digital marketing experience (SEM, SEO, Blogs, Social Media)