- Hoffman Estates, IL (Chicago Suburb)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- posted by:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client in Hoffman Estates is looking for a Store Planner to work a contract role. This role is slated to be 6 months with a strong opportunity to extend or go permanant. Great opportunity to work and grow within a Fortune 500 retailer. Ideal candidate has knowledge of retail design, space planning, fixture and merchandising layout, or equivalent experience.
The Store Planner utilizes a well-rounded design background to support the analysis, development and maintenance of the sales floor, stockroom, and office layouts within all formats of the company.
• Interprets format specific criteria to create a fixture floor plan that meets the affected business unit’s overall needs while maintaining the project objectives and goals.
• Analyzes store performance data to create sales floor layouts that best support store sales, improve overall productivity of space and project execution, as well as enhance the customer experience.
• Maintains a current, accurate, and up-to-date project and/or survey file in accordance with company standards.
• Works closely with the assigned project lead.
• Store Planner, CAD, or Interior experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD, MicroStation, or other equivalent.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite helpful.
• Great attitude and someone who wants to learn and grow with a Fortune 500 retailer.
• Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills.
• Strong presentation, communication, and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, or equivalent.