In this assignment, you will produce world class content for the WW Enterprise Sales team. The highly motivated, quality-focused candidate will be responsible for working with agencies and internal teams to produce compelling content aligned with global objectives, while providing recommendations for innovative solutions to business needs.
• Content production: Work with regional and worldwide teams, and external partners to develop and produce content while constantly assessing requirements as needs evolve; continuously innovating to support a dynamic business. Works with agencies and vendors to provide creative direction.
• Content Management: Manage submission, review and on-going management of materials to ensure that all content is current and continues to meet client standards.
• Program Communications: Creation of templates and delivery of communications material for the Worldwide Enterprise team’s programs.
• Supports the global activities and initiatives of the Worldwide Enterprise team as required.
• Experience overseeing ideas from inception to launch and ability to present ideas to the team.
• Well versed with pre to post production process for video, graphics, images and copy.
• Ability to collaborate with creative partners to concept and create innovative ideas.
• Strong experience in business or brand copywriting that is inspiring and educational.
• Able to derive core message from information and package it for target audience.
• Able to prepare documentations, style guides for best practices in enterprise content production.
• Able to take feedback and input and come up with solutions that keep the integrity of the ideas.
• At ease managing multiple projects, setting stakeholder expectations, working individually and collaborating across teams.
• Agency experience highly preferred.
Qualifications and skills
• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - this is a must have.
• Strong skills in Keynote - this is a must have.
• Knowledge of HTML and updating websites.
• Meticulous eye for style, layout and visual design.
• Strong understanding in creating and publishing engaging content including videos, images, graphics and copy.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills; communicates clearly across all levels
• Effective time management, uses initiative to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
• Able to deal with ambiguity.
• Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Flexible approach to work.
• Self-starter and quick thinker.