Overall Description: Motion Graphics Designer
Our client is looking for a junior-mid level Motion Graphics Designer. This animator will be primarily focused on designing and creating motion graphics for a wide range of clients and projects. Working in small teams with projects ranging from 1 week to 3 months, you will be required to use your creative skills to produce visually interesting and compelling media. Duties will include determining visual approaches and functional work. The ideal candidate will have creativity, people skills, marketing ability, and will also be detail oriented. A general ability to create motion graphics in a variety of styles and scope, edit audio, and record and edit video is preferred, as well as experience in graphic design. Deliverables will include 3D animation, motion graphics, video, audio, interactive content, web content, training, and graphics.
You will be working with a team of experienced media creators from diverse artistic backgrounds who are excited by new technologies and driven to push the envelope to provide powerful media solutions to clients. We offer opportunities for professional and technological growth, interesting and challenging work, exposure to government and commercial clients, and a collaborative work environment. Our team is exposed to a wide range of capability areas including video production, serious games, HTML5 web apps, native iOS and Android apps, augmented reality, virtual worlds, and stand-alone desktop apps.
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Adobe After Effects
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Cinema 4D
- 1 - 3 years of experience with Avid, Final Cut Pro, or Adobe Premiere
- Bachelors degree and ability to obtain a security clearance
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following media software applications: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Captivate, Adobe Encore, 3DS Max, Avid ProTools, or Unity is a plus.
A big plus if you have:
- Ability to develop creative approaches to client requirements
- Ability to write narrative for video
- Experience with recording and editing audio
- Experience with studio and location video production
- Experience with developing web and interactive content
- Interest in and a willingness to learn a wide range of video and multimedia areas