- Orlando, FL
- Job Terms:
- DOE + Benefits
- posted by:
- Audra Kemmerling
- This is a (6) month temporary assignment with potential to extend
- Local candidates only please
- Must have proof of eligibility to work in the US - Sponsorship unavailable
- Must have 2 years+ of experience with Cognos and / or UNICA
Our Fortune 500 Media & Entertainment Client is looking to add a CRM / Marketing Data Analyst to their team. If you were to be selected for this role you would lead development of campaign management audience selection, segmentation and flowchart logic in support of specific CRM campaign development. You would provide support in analysis and understanding of Marketing Data Mart segment populations and filtering. Lead development of procedures, views, and back-end database logic, supporting Analytics group needs in ad hoc, as well as ongoing analytics projects. Support development, implementation and enhancement of business data access routines supporting BI (Cognos) reporting system implementation, as well as report development and enhancements. Support analytics team through implementation of SQL and other structured data queries. Als you would partner with the Information Technology team to ensure best-of-class data management, analytics and reporting.
- Develop data extract and analysis routines using SQL, Excel, and BI reporting tools to support CRM and Analytics teams
- Develop, enhance and update Unica flowcharts and underlying data access logic to support CRM team campaign implementations
- Support implementation, deployment, support and enhancement of Cognos and related data sources, and reports to support CRM, Digital Analytics, and Social Analytics reporting and data needs.
- Identify system problems, communicate details and collaborate with IT to design solutions on a pro-active, self-directed basis
- Ensure compliance with Data Management laws.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Free Self Pace Training
- Opportunities in some of the Top Fortune 500 Companies in the area
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k Benefits
- Excellent Referral Bonus Program
- Excellent analytical skills with past experience in email and/or database marketing analysis;
- Experience with Unica or other campaign management system preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Excel (advanced):
- Must be able to develop and understand advanced Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with SQL and Relational Databases (expert);
- Must have thorough understanding of database structure;
- Experience creating complicated reports including sub-reports, parameter based reports, graphical reports, formula based, well-formatted reports; analysis reports, etc.
- Working knowledge of databases including writing SQL queries required.
- Ability to work independently in a deadline oriented environment;
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving problems;
- Ability to evaluate quantitative data sets and determine “big picture” implications required;
- Working knowledge of marketing, media and marketing customer data required;
- Ability to handle multiple projects required;
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment required;
- Proficiency communicating research results in written, visual and verbal form required.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Statistics, Computer Science or related (or business-related Bachelor's in analysis-related program) preferred.
EXPERIENCE: 2+ years prior hands-on experience with email and/or database marketing including database design, querying and reporting; experience working with SQL and SQL Server required; proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite of products required; experience working with advanced reporting and Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Cognos, Crystal Reports, R or SAS preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.