AQUENT is looking for a Social Media/Copywriter that has a passion for writing and keen understanding of the specific demands of digital media. You MUST have realtime experience working with big brand and your portfolio must showcase your work samples (screenshot of FB/IG/Twitter). This is an on going assignment with an in house agency, 40hrs per week, onsite in McLean, VA.
This role requires complete self-assurance as well as initiative to seek out new trends and incorporate them into every digital channel to influence consumers and promote brand loyalty. This role will work collaboratively with an art director where you will conceive, articulate, and create best-in-class copy to promote goals and messaging for "Company A" lines of business and our always on brand. You will be a keen team player and a self-sufficient multi-tasker who brings original approaches and innovative ideas to all social channels including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
Essential Job Duties:
• Understands that the creative brief is a unifying document that identifies the important key benefits for a campaign or launch and is essential for answering the “why”
• Develops fantastic creative concepts and fresh content, stories, blogs, and social media posts
• Understands the goal(s), audience, and message of a campaign and create short-form copy for all types of content across all social platforms
• Ensures all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for user experience for all social platforms
• Maintains a strong understanding of marketing, story-telling and advertising principles
• Researches, writes, edits, and proofs all levels of copy created and produced by the team
• Maintains awareness of the latest industry trends in social, print, web, and broadcast
• Have a competitive drive to be at the forefront within our market on a social content level
• Becomes a part of a competitive, innovative, results-oriented culture that promotes openness, teamwork, mutual trust, positivity, and respect
• Bachelor’s degree or military experience
• At least 5 years of work experience specializing in communications and creative writing
• At least 5 years of work experience writing copy for digital, print, and multimedia brand experiences
• At least 5 years of work experience with Microsoft software for Mac (Word and PowerPoint)
• At least 25years of work experience with social media platform features and functionality
Interested applicants please send your resume and portfolio directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration.
Fortune 200 Company
• 5 years of brand and agency experience in a Copywriter role
• Financial industry experience
• A marketing and advertising ink slinger magician
• A word wizard
• A brand word wrangler and message whisperer
• Someone who can connect with the target audience
• The writer of all things
• Stand out but fit in—this is a fun group and a cool culture so be a part of it
Interested applicants, please make sure your work samples reflects your previous ad campaigns/screenshots. Send them directly to Rdavenport@aquent.com for immediate consideration!