Our client one of the most stable, fastest-growing financial institutions in the country, with a nationwide in-house agency that values work-life balance and strives to continually up its game. The creative team is a tight-knit group of talented folks with a strong work ethic and a good sense of humor. They love what we do and have fun doing it. Overall, they are looking for smart, dependable people who are as excited to take our brand to the next level as we are.
Our client is looking for an experienced Digital Designer who can deliver strategically grounded, insight-driven, high-concept work. The right candidate is a champion of original ideas, has exceptional design skills, has an integrated marketing background, and understands how to create powerful work across multiple channels, including print, digital, mobile, environmental, and experiential. Ideally, you’re a portfolio school graduate or you've earned your stripes coming up at an agency. And you have the work ethic and curiosity to proactively solve creative problems. The work you do will inform the direction of our brand internally and externally. And while you’re great at sky-high concepting, you’re also okay with detail-oriented, day-to-day marketing work.
The Digital Designer should be able to:
• Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files
• Proof and perform quality control
• Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms
• Create marketing efforts that persuasively communicate marketing objectives to the end consumer
• Brainstorm with a team to generate ideas and creative concepts
• Use Mac-based prepress programs to build preliminary layouts of marketing materials for eventual production
• Collaborate with internal account executives, other Brand team members, and line-of-business clients to help formulate marketing strategy.
• Be self-organized and able to manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects
• Have strong presentation skills—you will be expected to articulate and sell your work.
• Be responsible for designing and versioning email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts and digital experiences
• Work in a Kanban production environment and with Agile Scrum pods • Have a positive attitude and work well in a classic art director/copywriter partnership. A good sense of humor never hurts.
Digital Designer Experience:
• 4-year degree specializing in graphic design or similar discipline
• Financial services experience preferred, but not required
• 3-6 years of experience, and have a 2- or 4-year college degree (preferably in Graphic Design, Digital Media or Interactive Design)
• The ability to multi-task: you know how to handle more than one assignment at a time while staying organized and prioritizing commitments
• Extensive knowledge of commonly used design and production application software (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch)
• Strong working knowledge of business application software (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, etc.)
• The ability to effectively present work to Creative Directors and business Stakeholders
• The ability to take feedback from and collaborate with Creative Directors and business Stakeholders