The Mobile Marketing Analyst will own and drive mobile marketing efforts for the United States. You will be responsible for effectively managing a substantial marketing budget to maximize mobile bookings and achieving aggressive goals. You will report to the Director, Mobile Marketing and drive mobile app install campaigns across all mobile OSs & devices. You must have an understanding of (or experience in) direct-response customer acquisition and performance marketing, superior analytical skills, and possess a blend of technical & business savvy.
• Drive and own mobile marketing campaigns to ensure campaigns achieve performance targets.
• Dive into the data to detect patterns and uncover insights to optimize our mobile marketing efforts
• Report on campaign and overall mobile performance regularly. Drive monthly/quarterly presentations to executives, other marketing teams, and internal stakeholders. This includes working with regional leads/liaisons to define business needs for mobile, as well as performing regular status updates to communicate results.
• Produce and maintain weekly reports on KPI’s while and establish processes to streamline execution of marketing efforts - reporting, monitoring, and optimization
• Build and maintain external marketing relationships. Work with various mobile ad-networks/publishers directly to understand their strengths & weaknesses, make spend allocations based on learnings, and push suppliers to perform through optimizations, new products or different buying models.
• Be on top of competitive intelligence around new products & technologies and test different offerings to diversify your campaigns. Learn from industry best practices.
• Monitor and manage Facebook, Google, Apple, and network campaigns
• Lead test-and-learn efforts via hypothesis-driven approach, gather and analyze data in a rigorous statistical manner, and uncover insights to optimize marketing efforts and inform future testing.
• Contribute to the marketing efforts in other geographies by building and sharing best practices.
Core Competencies and work experience
• BA/BS; MBA preferred
• 1+ years of work experience with demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility
• Prior experience in performance marketing in the e-commerce and/or online marketing space
• Proven track record of defining and executing key analyses with minimal supervision
• Demonstrated experience in modeling, analysis, research, and presentation creation
• Expert level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
• Solid interpersonal skills (externally and internally at all levels)
• Aptitude to operate and thrive in a multi-tasking, fast-paced environment
• A professional ‘get it done’ attitude and work ethic