We are hiring a Senior UX Designer to join our quest to build a best-in-class HR product suite of internal tools. This role is best suited for a highly capable creative leader who has the composure and communication talent to effectively present to senior executives and influence the right outcomes for our customers. As a Senior UX Designer, you know how to develop and communicate a vision, quickly bring concepts to life, then iterate and refine them as you gather and factor in customer and business requirements. You have experience effectively mentoring other Designers. You have an inventor’s spirit, highly refined aesthetic sensibilities, solid hard skills, a killer eye for detail, and a track record of producing world class user experiences. Join our growing UX team and make a significant impact on our business while leading and influencing the design direction for a new suite of HR products.
Help us change the perception of how "typical" internal tools are designed by creating innovative interfaces that inject beauty and delight into our customer's day-to-day.
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex business processes into intuitive and elegant product experience.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to help define best-in-class user experiences.
- Create process flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mocks to effectively communicate design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines and patterns, with focus on providing a consistent and intuitive experience across our product suite.
- Participate in the planning process for new products and features helping drive the vision across our product suite.
- Own the production of world-class designs and documents for presentation to engineers, product managers, peer design teams, and senior executives.
- Assist in the development and evaluation of personas, user stories, and usability studies.
- Handle multiple projects in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Design, HCI or related field.
- 6-10 years of experience as a User Experience Designer or similar role.
- Experience mentoring Designers across many disciplines and taking the lead on projects.
- Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others to set and achieve goals and deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple parallel-path projects.
- Expertise with Adobe Illustrator and proficiency with other tools of the design trade
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Demonstrated experience with building user interfaces across a range of platforms including desktop and mobile.
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with software development engineers for implementation of designs.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions is a requirement for application.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Ability to create interactive prototypes - Demonstrated history of acquiring user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing user research) is a big plus.
- Customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and comfortable working on highly technical teams.
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users.