- Atlanta, GA
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly, Depends on Experience
- posted by:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
Our client, a Fortune 500 organization, is seeking a Content Coordinator to join their Sales Effectiveness Communications team, to work with them on a temporary basis to support special projects. The SEC team manages the daily operations of the Sales Information Tool system and participates in projects that impact the efficiency and operating effectiveness of the Sales organization. This Consultant role will be focused on supporting the internal sales information tool, which is a web-based system that serves as the primary repository for the Sales team to obtain information on Products, Marketing Materials, etc.
The Content Coordinator will focus on assisting in the review and editing of the Sales content as part of the optimization of the Sales Tool system project.
- Assist with managing incoming data, sorting and prioritizing and responding appropriately in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
- Accurately and efficiently update content and maintain records for tracking the project progress, being sure to follow good recordkeeping practices.
- Support with the content review process by sending review packages to subject matter experts (SME), following up with SMEs, and updating content based on review responses received
- Review new and existing content created in the Sales Tool to ensure consistency with guidelines
- Other administrative and content duties, as needed
Our client is a Fortune 500 company. Benefits Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package. Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting. Other features:
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Professional training
- Discounts and Perks
- High School Diploma or GED required, College experience preferred
- Four+ years marketing experience
- Demonstrated technical expertise and savvy - experience with HTML, Oracle Knowledge and Microsoft Office applications is preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated accountability for results
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to foster collaboration, value other perspectives, and gain support
- Project skills with ability to work in a matrix environment
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, highly matrixed environment
- Working knowledge of the insurance industry is preferred
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a drug screen and background check.