We are looking for a User Experience Designer in the Seattle, WA area for a global retail client.
· 5+ years of experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or similar UX-related role
· Advanced knowledge of UX best practices, such as information architecture, user-centered design process, principles, and techniques.
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal. Must be able to present to stakeholders with sound design rationale
· Experience in creating prototypes and highly detailed wireframes
· Advanced skill level in the standard tools of the design trade, e.g., Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects
· Ability to work in an iterative environment and synthesize feedback from multiple owners
· Design complex business workflow tools that integrate with multiple systems
· Creation of holistic end-to-end experiences for external and internal customers,
· Collaboration with other UX designers on UX patterns and UI style guide
· Collaboration with UX research to test and validate new features
Treasure Truck is a pilot project in Seattle. It is a new super fun and unique retail channel, half retail half entertainment/theatre. Customers sign up for notifications, on the day of an offer, there is 1 truck that is filled up with whatever that item is, customers buy it from their mobile app and then go and meet the truck at a pre-set time and location; highly coveted premium products at great prices; prev. products include live losters, prime steaks, coffee bar machines. An offer is released about once a week.
Prior Desired Experience: any of the local tech companies, MS, Adobe, Google; want them to have a reasonable eye in terms of design but also fairly technical - there are a lot of UX puzzles, need expereince working on fairly tenchical project