Great opportunity to provide leadership, guidance and expertise to a team of talented in-house agency Project Managers. Inclusive of, but not restricted to: integrated advertising campaigns – including broadcast, digital and print campaigns, and other communications projects that are delivered on behalf of the businesses. Lead project management teams that deliver on-time, on-budget, and high-quality work.
- Drive communications on-time, on-budget project execution and resourcing efforts for all client businesses through management and development of program and project managers.
- Oversee integrated print and digital campaigns and photo/video content projects, and broadcast project tactics as well as all other program communications elements that run through the account management teams.
- Responsible for strategy, planning, benchmarking, documentation and implementation of PMO best practices.
- Within PMO, lead, manage, develop, build talent and drive engagement.
- Collaborate with website development team and evaluate processes to ensure consistency and integration when necessary.
- Utilize and optimize Advantage System data and reports to advise executive management on efficiencies and performance of department resources.
- Provide monthly project reporting and semi-annual KPI reporting to executive management corporately and by business segment.
- Improve the development process to include efficient project planning, project resourcing, and ability to plan and source within the regions.
- Works with Center of Excellence (COE) Leaders to identify gaps in resources by monitoring overall workflows and traffic reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Minimum of Bachelor Degree from business, IT, communications, marketing or project management program at leading university.
Minimum of 10 years experience in project management in some business capacity – either Communications, HR, Marketing, or IT – of which at least 5 years experience as a people leader. Varied experience in client type or interactive applications.
Problem analysis and solution-based thinking aligned with business and communications strategies.