Our top Entertainment client is seeking a Sr. Interaction Designer for a 6-18 month contract with full benefits!
+ Located in Burbank
+ Pay is depending on experience
+ MUST be able to show interactive prototypes!
The Interaction Designer will contribute to a wide variety of interactive media projects for enterprise-level business solutions, and will include working closely with UX Architects, collaborating with developers to create user flows, wireframes, and interaction specifications.
The ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of modern Interaction Design, Responsive Design, mobile design, design for web standards, as well as solid technical foundation with knowledge of CSS and HTML.
Work with the Senior User Experience Architect and UX Specialist to create solutions with a strong emphasis on user-centered design principles.
Generate and execute on strategies, ideas and designs that meet existing brand and style guidelines, while marrying business needs, guest needs and innovation that support developed goals.
• Day to day tasks will include:
• Creation of custom visuals, icons and various supporting elements
• Ideation of creative solutions for interaction projects
• Creation of low and high fidelity Sketch and Framer prototypes with behaviors and notations
• Work with feedback from the client, development team and PMs and communicate the prototype solutions back to involved parties
• Image creation, manipulation and adjustments in Photoshop CC
• Designing or making website adjustments within the WordPress admin system
• Approximately 10% of weekly time spent in meetings
• Additional tasks as defined by projects and the Senior UX Architect and Manager of User Experience
• Develop and design UI/UX deliverables, ranging from visual elements, interactive wireframes, and creative web design layouts. Design and create additional deliverables, which may also include interactive elements, PDFs, videos and edited images.
• Phenomenal ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Identify reusable interactive components for future use
• Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal and external teams
• Work collaboratively with team colleagues, internal and external partners
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, UX Design, Interactive/Web Design or a related field required
• Must have excellent visual design skills and a great attention to detail, while displaying a proven creative expertise in interaction with Web and mobile applications.
• A strong interaction design portfolio of consistent clean visuals designs, graphics, and layouts for web and mobile applications that demonstrate a mastery of color, layout and typography
• Understanding of UX Design Principles and Interaction deliverables including rapid prototyping, site maps, concept diagrams, user personas, user scenarios, wireframes, flows, site inventory, template guidelines and annotated comps
• 3-4 years experience with HTML 5 and CSS3 and responsive design
• An ability to anticipate and design for user needs by incorporating research, strategy and analytics
• Ability to produce creative working design ideas and can express them in a variety of different ways, be it a whiteboard, rapid prototypes, simulations, wireframes, or sticky notes
• Must be able to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of interactive development life cycles, web technologies, web development and design processes
• Self-starter with high level of initiative; strong sense of ownership and urgency
• Sets the bar for solving problems quickly and keeping things moving
• Experience in consulting or agency environment
• 3-4 years with digital UX design concepts for websites and applications
• 2-3 years with InVision, Sketch, or Framer and rapid prototyping
• Working knowledge of usability and accessibility testing techniques and best practices
• Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization including technical and non-technical individuals and internal and external audiences
Required Education DEGREE REQUIRED