- Job Terms:
- Depends on expereince
- posted by:
- Samantha McHale
PRODUCER (DIGITAL PROMOTIONS)
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 6 MONTHS
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCER (DIGITAL PROMOTIONS)! **
Producer, Digital Promotions
You’ll work with talented creatives and marketers, managing complex communications programs for digital promotions and see your work come to life in digital channels.
- Manage multiple work streams and client groups, prioritizing as needed and ensuring that projects meet timelines and deliver results.
- Educate clients on working relationship with Global Creative Studio, explaining roles and responsibilities, process, and budgeting.
- Manage moderately complex project work for the Global Creative Studio. Serves as lead for direct manager and primary contact for assigned team and clients.
- Partner with assigned creative team and production team to ensure programs and projects deliver against goals, objectives and meet/exceed Creative Studio standards.
- Understand the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of assigned client businesses in order to provide value-add and strategic counsel on campaign and program strategy.
- Communicate processes for improving cross-functional communication, work integration and teamwork between partners from cross-functional departments.
- Ensure clients submit clear strategic creative briefs to efficiently initiate work in the Global Creative Group.
- Mentor other producers in program and project management.
- Challenge and inspire partners to achieve business results.
- Serve as a Brand Steward across the organizations with external business partners.
- Digital Project Management experience (3+ years)
- Digital Account Management and/or Project Management in a design/advertising agency preferred (3+ years)
- Relationship management with business partners (3+ years)
- Leading, influencing and mentoring teams (3+ years)
- Strategic planning and execution (3+ years)
- Ability to apply multidisciplinary business principles and practices in cross-functional projects and activities
WE WELCOME REFERRALS! CHECK OUT OUR REFERRAL POLICY HERE: $$$$ http://aquent.com/rewards/
WORKING WITH AQUENT
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)