- Santa Clara Valley, CA
- Job Terms:
- posted by:
- Suzy Thompson
Seeking a Producer for our client to help shepherd some of the most important content and editorial initiatives this summer and into the fall!
Being a producer on the Promotions team means you’re the definitive point person for all of the projects assigned to you. You will coordinate a wide range of worldwide teams (including design, UI, editorial, content programming, product marketing, and software engineering) to ensure that projects are completed under the required deadlines and that all teams execute in a clean and painless fashion. The ability to work on high-pressure projects with extremely tight deadlines—staying flexible as priorities shift but also holding a wide variety of peers to timelines—is a must.
Our ideal candidate must be able to hit the ground running. This is someone who has a proven track record of cross-functional team management, exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality, understands how to set the appropriate tone for a project, can juggle relationships with several types of personalities (both internally and with third parties), and operates with a constant sense of urgency — but without a sense of panic — under tight deadlines.
- BA or BS degree, plus 5-10 years related work experience
- Self starter & proactive thinker
- Excellent social, communication, and written skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Deep familiarity with the client ecosystem.
- Advanced knowledge of Pages, Numbers, Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Proven ability to both lead and follow
- Proven ability to lead high-profile projects within short timeframes
- Proven ability to adapt to change seamlessly
- Proven ability to hold the room and drive the conversation
- Well versed in pop culture with a passion for entertainment and apps