The work will cover conceptual, walk-throughs, reference, quick starts, code samples, best practices, etc. They are tracking a list of backlog work that is needed that covers updates they have identified that are needed for existing documentation as well as now documentation that will be needed in the near future.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- 3+ years’ experience creating content for developers
- Ability to read and write code samples
- C#, PowerShell and Node.js experience are the most critical ones. .NET and Java would also be ideal to have.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Technical Communications, or equivalent degree