The Project Graphic Designer will be responsible for executing a strategy, concept, or idea into the look of the brand. This role will also be responsible for working closely with all team members, providing direction and inspiration to staff.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the overall look and design of the brand
- Developing branding elements and style guide which can be used across all design mediums
- Maintain brand consistency by overseeing projects through the concept to production to printing, etc.
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by Design Coordinators
- Designing presentation decks
- Preparing Mechanicals and possible retouching
- Working with Marketing to design collateral materials, POS displays, Ad
At least 3 years of design experience, preferably in branding and print
Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop; Keynote, and PowerPoint
Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience